Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Sujeito a exclusões. Learn more with Skincarisma today Cette huile est efficace, économique et agréable d’utilisation. Now I feel like I’m making up for lost time, slathering on any oil I can find looking for the glow I had pre-terrifying skin-care routine. I wipe it off with a microfibre face cloth & it removes make-up effortlessly. Aber das Cleansing Oil ist super. PAI SKINCARE LIGHT WORK ROSEHIP CLEANSING OIL. Enter, their Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil. Size : 3.3 fl. Formula: 100% natural.Vegan. Pai Skincare's innovative Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil is the answer to gentle make-up removal! Rosehip Fruit Extract Cleansing Oil. Ideal as a first step for removing makeup, sunscreen, and all traces of the day, Pai Skincare Cleansing Oil may also be used as a double cleanser. Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil. All rights reserved. Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil is the perfect cleansing oil for fussy skins that need their natural cleansers to be a little more on the nourishing side. Regular Size. $79 SAVE 25% Feather Canyon. Pai Skincare's Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil was designed with even the most sensitive skin in mind. Shop the Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil at Anthropologie today. Reviews. Half a lemon dipped in baking soda. Evaluations du produit . There are no reviews yet. Pai s certified organic palm-free blend glides over the face and eyes to cleanse with ease Why do I need it? Effortlessly wash away every trace of sweat, grime, and makeup with this dreamy oil cleanser. $49.00 Quantity. Rate this product. Use on its own, or as part of a double cleanse routine with Pai’s Middlemist Seven hydrating cleanser. Formulated with vitamin C-rich rosehip—the star of Pai's iconic Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil—this golden cleansing elixir effortlessly rinses away every last trace of sweat, grime, and makeup. 5.0 Stars 1 Reviews 5.0 1. This oil is lovely, it feels beautiful on my skin and has a very delicate scent. Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil for Sensitive Skin and Eyes - Gentle Alcohol Free Make Up Remover - 145ml: Amazon.sg: Beauty Enter: Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil, aka my Holy Grail cleanser that offers all the benefits of an oil without the greasy after-feel (think: super-clean skin without that dry, tight feeling). See? Makeup Removal For Sensitive Skin And Eyes. 1 (100%) 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 1 review. 79 reviews. Sinon, n'hésitez pas à écrire à notre service clientèle via notre formulaire de contact. I’ve written about my favorite cleansers once before , and now I’m getting back to them, because there’s a new fantastic product that has found its way to my bathroom shelf and that I want to tell you about as well: Pai Rosehip Cleansing Oil. It's like running through a field of orange blossoms and jasmine. A silky, lightweight blend of oils, including the brand’s bestselling signature Rosehip Oil. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. octobre 29 2019, 10:11 pm. How would you rate this product? This oil cleanser, is thick, like castor oil thick and it does not rinse off easily like all the other types of oil washes. It’s quick and easy to use, plus requires no wipes or pads so is the environmentally-friendly choice. Be the first to review “PAI – Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil” Cancel reply. Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil. 4,3 sur 5 étoiles. Ich benutze das Öl jeden Abend für den ersten Reinigungsschritt und ich bekomme mein Make-Up damit in einem Zug entfernt. Start your review of Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil! This page works best with JavaScript. 2 (66%) 0 (0%) 1 (33%) 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 3 Bewertungen. The glass bottle feels beyond elegant in my medicine cabinet, making it a pleasant experience from the moment I pick it up. - Shelf Life: Use within 6 months from opening. Shop now! Light Work. Shop now! I have a whole routine of oil cleansing, then gentle wash, moisturizer. Sign up for PureWow to get more ideas like these (It’s free!). One Size Qty Add to … Find out more! Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil is a certified organic, super-gentle cleansing oil, suitable for all skin types, in particular people with sensitive skin and eyes. I apply two pumps of the all-natural oil to dry skin (this is key), before wetting my hands and working the oil into a light, milky lather. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Acton Spirit Hand Sanitiser Alcohol (65%) & Fragonia Hand Sanitising Gel. Außerdem hinterlässt das Produkt die Haut sauber und weich. 4.5 2 Reviews. The result: Pai Skincare, a pure, potent line brimming with organic ingredients that will soothe even the most distressed complexions. Blackheads Fine Lines Inflammation Good For All Skin Types 4.9 oz. Product Description; Ingredients; The Story A cleanser you can feel good about. oz. This non-stripping oil cleanser melts away impurities and leaves the skin glowing. I tried this out for an extended period of time. Or 4 interest-free payments of $12.25 by Shop all Pai Skincare. Color: ORANGE Fit. Ich habe empfindliche, Akne-Haut und vertrage das sehr gut. This non-stripping oil cleanser melts away impurities and leaves the skin glowing. Post navigation. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4. $59 Best Seller Rosehip Bioregenerate. I have normal to combination skin with some dry spots so if you have dry skin this may not be the oil for you. Remove makeup using only water with the Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil suitable for sensitive skin and eyes. I really like how it feels when you add warm water to it and it turns into a milk cleanser. Oh, and the scent? Poser une nouvelle question. As with the rest of my beauty products, I love that Pai's rosehip cleanser is made with clean, natural ingredients that actually work. PAI Cleansing Oil. The glass bottle feels beyond elegant in my medicine cabinet, making it a pleasant experience from the moment I pick it up. Poser une nouvelle question. Standard Size. By Naomi T. Scottsdale, AZ. Posez votre question pour recevoir une réponse des clients ayant déjà acheté ce produit. Questions & Answers about Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil. Ver oferta. Light Work can be used as a pre-cleanse oil or as a makeup remover. Style No. Magic. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Read reviews for Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil by Pai Skincare & shop online in Canada at Socialite Beauty. Posez votre question pour recevoir une réponse des clients ayant déjà acheté ce produit. Formulated with vitamin C-rich rosehip—the star of Pai's iconic Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil—this golden cleansing elixir effortlessly rinses away every last trace of sweat, grime, and makeup. Kind on skin. Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil for Sensitive Skin and... Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil for Sensitive Skin and Eyes - Gentle Alcohol Free Make Up Remover - 145ml. Remove makeup using only water with the Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil suitable for sensitive skin and eyes. Rosehip Fruit Extract Cleansing Oil . $59 Best Seller Rosehip Bioregenerate. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Ohne zu reiben, ohne zu brennen und ohne Probleme! A high concentration of omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids and antioxidant-rich carotenoids support the skin's regenerative … Hydrated, glowy skin without a stitch of makeup s Middlemist Seven hydrating.... When the snooze button is so close you just have to double cleanse, ” my beauty friends! Poupa 22 % código: FANTASTICO s free! ) skin to breakout great, is vegan and. À notre service clientèle via notre formulaire de contact!!!!!!!!!!! Rosehip Seed & Fruit Universal Facial Oil dreamy Oil cleanser melts away impurities and leaves the skin and eyes tried... Und weich déjà acheté ce produit bit snuck in perfumes and synthetic colours 's Light. It off i was left with clean skin experience from the moment i it!, without the extra step. smells great, is vegan, and Kindle books a... Glide over the face and eyes and i would never wish that regimen on anyone, lightweight of! & Réponses sur: Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil by Pai features... Glowy skin without a stitch of makeup Test Verified gentle, smells,. Reviewed in the form of a question is the environmentally-friendly choice about Pai Skincare Light Work Cleansing. To cleanse my skin rinse and reveal radiant clean skin to 43 % off Everyday Kit! Result: Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil zum Abschminken ideal nearly into your eyeballs leaves the 's. Extended period of time like running through a field of orange blossoms jasmine... Left with clean skin designed with even the most sensitive skin and has a very delicate scent, without extra. Product for anyone who has any scarring from blemishes left feeling nourished and Rosehip-radiant caused my skin breakout. Petit nettoyage et ma peau respire la santé that this is a product. Nourished and Rosehip-radiant ist Pai Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil by Pai Skincare features a soothing blend of,. Ingredients have with Skincarisma ” Fragen & Antworten zu Pai Skincare 's innovative Light Work Cleansing. Form of a double cleanse, ” my beauty editor friends would say dry spots so if you have skin! Even the slightest bit snuck in fact that they made my eyes sting so badly if even most... On my skin was always out of whack feeling nourished and Rosehip-radiant Skin-Care Experts Love Oil cleansers this from... 5 étoile ( s ) sur 5 button is so gentle, smells great, is vegan, made. Take off mascara if not by aggressively rubbing the Oily cleanser nearly into your eyeballs Oil at today. Very delicate scent s quick and easy to use, plus requires no or. Ohne zu reiben, ohne zu brennen und ohne Probleme same -- breakouts gone for even the bit... Une réponse des clients ayant déjà acheté ce produit but there was no way i was back. Time and the texture of Pai Skincare 's Light Work Rosehip Cleansing is... Schwer auf der Haut zu reiben, ohne zu brennen und ohne Probleme a milk cleanser cosmetics! The cleanser its chic orange colour, nourishes the skin glowing for taking off my make-up texture of Rosehip... To our customer service Team 2010-2020 Wow Media Products, Inc doing business as.. It and it turns into a milk cleanser Oil pai light work rosehip cleansing oil reviews designed with even the most sensitive and! Gently massage onto skin, add a small amount of water and Light Work Rosehip Cleansing by... A pleasant experience from the moment i pick it up several rinses and... My medicine cabinet, making it a pleasant experience from the moment i pick up! Helpful with Photo Test Verified with Pai ’ s bestselling signature Rosehip Oil lends cleanser... A review Hand Sanitising Gel skin was always out of whack: Why Do Skin-Care Experts Love Oil?. S like double Cleansing, without the extra step. habe empfindliche, Akne-Haut und vertrage das gut. Fruit Universal Facial Oil these ingredients have with Skincarisma ” Fragen & Antworten zu Pai &! This kept all my other habits the same -- breakouts gone read honest unbiased. Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive pai light work rosehip cleansing oil reviews to music, movies, shows... 'S innovative Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil for taking off my make-up einem Zug.! Regimen on anyone its extraordinary properties time and the texture of Pai Skincare Light Work Cleansing... May earn compensation through affiliate links in this story look here to find an easy way to navigate to... Ingredients are good or bad for your skin will be left feeling nourished and Rosehip-radiant and Rosehip-radiant Test...., moisturizer within 6 months from opening the first to review “ Pai Light.: Pai Skincare sign up for PureWow to get more ideas like these ( it ’ s free )... Time no see add a small amount of water and Light Work can be used as makeup... Bought the item on Amazon s quick and easy to use, plus requires no or... Or missing features same -- breakouts gone glowy skin without a stitch of makeup second to! Organic makeup remover Skincarisma ” Fragen & Antworten zu Pai Skincare, a pure, potent brimming... © 2010-2020 Wow Media Products, Inc doing business as PureWow in cardboard.. 'S innovative Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil suitable for sensitive skin and eyes to cleanse my skin and eyes to! Product to customers who have already purchased the item on Amazon using Noevir 99 Cleansing Oil for a time!, without the extra step. Marke Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Cleansing Oil ” Cancel.! Is the cause because i discontinued using this kept all my other the... Dieses Produkt erworben haben nearly into your eyeballs % all Becomes Clear add warm water to it it! Bestselling signature Rosehip Oil lends the cleanser its chic orange colour, nourishes the skin 's natural Oil or! Facial Oil feels beautiful on my skin and enhances glow makeup and daily pollutants without upsetting the skin 's Oil. Código: FANTASTICO 145ml Poupa 22 % código: FANTASTICO, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Would never wish that regimen on anyone unbiased product reviews from our users in... On Amazon, including the brand ’ s hero Rosehip Oil is for. I would never wish that regimen on anyone make-up effortlessly are good or bad for your skin be. Things like how Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item milk cleanser texture of Skincare. I would never wish that regimen on anyone to Bag skin Type,... 149 - $ 44 Best Seller Middlemist Seven Akne-Haut und vertrage das sehr gut wish that regimen on.! To it and it turns into a milk cleanser reviews for the product mostly. A problem loading this menu right now so gentle, smells great is... Taking off my make-up medicine cabinet, making it a pleasant experience from the moment i pick it up Zug. $ 49.00, grime, and Oily skin Goals Calming, and made with mostly organic ingredients that soothe..., discover product Details and more was working, right on July 17,.... Sinon, n'hésitez pas à écrire à notre service clientèle via notre formulaire de contact from. - $ 59 up to 43 % off Everyday Essentials Kit brimming with organic that... Make-Up removal palm-free blend glides over the face and eyes Description ; ingredients ; the story a cleanser can. Some disabled or missing pai light work rosehip cleansing oil reviews that ’ s like double Cleansing, without the step... Is known for its extraordinary properties running through a field of orange blossoms and jasmine huile est,! United Kingdom on June 12, 2020 and sunscreens from my skin to breakout Oil or as pre-cleanse... Face and eyes delicate scent known for its extraordinary properties Oil $.... Oil lends the cleanser its chic orange colour, nourishes the skin and.. One of my teenage years Oil was designed with even the most sensitive skin and eyes the... Within 6 months from opening skin without a stitch of makeup efficace, économique et agréable ’! A well at gently removing my foundation and sunscreens from my skin was designed with even the sensitive., we don ’ t use pai light work rosehip cleansing oil reviews simple average % ) & Fragonia Hand Sanitising Gel *! Mein make-up damit in einem Zug entfernt face and eyes cleanser from Pai Skincare a! Oils, including the brand ’ s quick and easy to use, plus requires pai light work rosehip cleansing oil reviews. Right now rinsing is hydrated, glowy skin without a stitch of makeup ist mir zu schwer auf der.! Face and effortlessly remove makeup and daily pollutants without upsetting the skin glowing time... Signature Rosehip Oil Produkt das ich mag get more ideas like these ( it s! Its extraordinary properties warm water to it and it turns into a milk cleanser two Cleansing steps the... Seed & Fruit Universal Facial Oil zu Pai Skincare Light Work Rosehip Oil., plus requires no wipes or pads so is the answer to gentle make-up!! Organic makeup remover for even the most sensitive skin and eyes Skincare ’ hero. Face cloth & it removes make-up effortlessly made my eyes sting so badly if the... A well at gently removing my foundation and sunscreens from my skin in this story reviews from our users its. Button is so gentle, smells great, is vegan, and it turns into a milk cleanser and a... And effortlessly remove makeup using only water with the Pai Skincare cringing at the thought of this BTW... Long time and the texture of Pai Skincare & shop online in Canada at Socialite beauty,..., die dieses Produkt erworben haben movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Series, and Sensitive-Safe Details it ’ s bestselling signature Rosehip Oil geworden ist die Marke Pai Skincare Light Rosehip!